Business Appreciation Event Held
- Published on Thursday, 03 October 2013 09:28
Participants enjoyed an evening of tours, relaxation and celebration of Russell County businesses.
Each year Kansas Commerce releases business appreciation nomination applications. Businesses in Kansas can be nominated for their investment in Kansas and the local area, job creation and retention, involvement in local organizations, employee retention and training, and their willingness to partner with economic development.
Businesses can be nominated within several categories: manufacturing, non-profit, retail and service. Russell County Eco Devo is pleased to announce that this year four Russell County businesses were awarded and that includes one business that also won a Northwest Kansas Regional Award. This year's winners in Russell County are:
- Manufacturing Certificate of Merit: Martin and Son's Logging, Lucas.
- Service Certificate of Merit: Auto Artistry, Russell.
- Female Business Owner, Certificate of Merit: Sportsman's Corner, Russell.
- Retail Business, Northwest Kansas Regional Winner: Paradise Grain Inc., Paradise.
Russell County Eco Devo and CVB congratulate these winners and look forward to nominating additional Russell County businesses in 2014.Read More Local News