Paradise Man Wins KRSL Christmas Money Tree Giveaway
- Published on Monday, 23 December 2013 08:00
McNeal's guess was just $0.25 from the actual amount on the tree. His guess was $278.53. The actual amount was $278.78. He registered at Radke Implement in Milberger.
We would also like to congratulate four other lucky listeners who won $95.90 in our Christmas Bucks Giveaway.
- Dec. 6 - Rose Schlyer, who registered at UMB Bank in Russell.
- Dec. 13 - Rachel Deines, who registered at Fossil Station Pizzeria in Russell.
- Dec. 20 - Ronald Trent, who registered at Nex-Tech in Russell.
- Dec. 23 - Gary Blundon, who registered at Russell Livestock.
A big thank you to all of our sponsors in the KRSL Christmas Money Tree and Christmas Bucks Giveaways...
- Stoppel Supply
- Klema’s Apple Market
- Agco Convenience Store
- Encore Antiques and Collectables
- Fossil Station Pizzeria
- Myers Furniture
- Radke Implement
- United National Bank in Russell
- Hometown Brand Center
- Insurance Planning
- Woelk’s House of Diamonds
- Russell Livestock
- UMB Bank
- Gregwire Drug Store
- Gorham State Bank in Gorham
- Carrico Implement in Hays
- Horizon Appliance and Electronics in Hays